Play like an international tournament champion on The International Standard Crokinole Board set. This board is crafted to meet the derived specifications of a International Competition Quality Board.
The playing surface is beautiful Canadian maple, 26 inches in diameter with a 2 inch gutter. The professionally lacquered finish provides an incredibly smooth playing surface for accurate take-outs and ricochet shots. The pros that play on your board will enjoy making ‘bounce-back’ shots off of the high-reflex posts. Those same posts will provide laughter and entertainment for those new to the game with the high paced action taking place near the centre hole.
This board is a pleasure to look at as well with the sharp black gutter, a black centre hole, crisp black silk screened lines and brass pegs covered with black sleeves. Your table will be protected due to the perfectly spaced rubber feet on the underside that also provide stability.
Painted White Surface & Black Ditch - Made of Canadian Maple - Fastest Playing Surface - Meets National & International Playing Specifications
- 26 inch wide with 1/2 inch tall premium maple playing surface
- 2 inch wide finished gutter
- 1 3/4 inch high, 1/4 inch thick sturdy circular frame
- Handcrafted to NCA (National Crokinole Association) tournament board standards
- Playing surface matches speed of tournament boards
Included with the board:
- 26 Tournament Size crokinole discs (24 needed for game, plus 1 extra of each colour)
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, white, red, blue and green
- Cloth draw string disc pouch
- 100 grams of fast crokinole board powder for faster play (put small amount in ditch and rub disc on it before shooting)
- Large 20's cup
- Playing instructions, rules, and scorecards
In stock now.