Please note that this board is for beginners and is a smaller board than most. If you already have played crokinole then get a slightly larger board like The Deluxe Walnut Rail board.
The Crokinole Board For Beginners Set is perfect for new players looking to engage in an exciting, fast-paced game of Crokinole! The surface is consistently smooth and true, and the discs glide quickly during gameplay.
With a solid cherry and walnut melamine construction, this board will take accidental spills and maintenance / cleaning well. It is water resistant and also very durable. The posts in the middle are anchored securely and will not fall out. The lines are engraved with a professional CNC machine. They will never wear out or fade. The surface has a beautiful wide-grain cherry look and the ditch has a contrasting dark walnut grain.
This board is made locally in St.Jacobs, Ontario, Canada.
- Cherry & walnut melamine
- Fast, consistent surface
- Durable melamine construction
- CNC engraved lines
- 24" wide board with a 21" playing surface, perfect for beginners
- Melamine side rails, playing surface, and base
- Solidly anchored hard plastic posts (they will not come out!)
- Handmade in Canada
Required with the board (select discs above):
- 26 Small crokinole discs (24 needed for the game, plus 1 extra of each colour)
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, white, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, light blue, lime green, and walnut stain
- Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
Included with the board:
- 100 grams of Crokinole board powder for faster play (put a small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount on the playing surface)
- Velvet drawstring bag for discs
- Large 20's cup
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- Gameplay instructions, rules, tournament and regular scoring cards
Availability / Shipping Time:
In Stock Now.
Video Review 1:
Video Review 2: