The Classic Board is a smooth, easy-to-transport board with printed scoring numbers and strong craftsmanship. The perfect shape and size of this board makes it nice for your Christmas family gatherings.
This board is a rare find! It comes with a unique, strong, and quality construction by its use of Biscuit Cut joints on the frame. See the video below which highlights this.
The playing surface of The Classic Board is maple. Every board produced has sanding sealer applied, then is hand sanded and inspected for an unblemished smooth surface before being sprayed with 2 coats of lacquer. This hands-on aspect of each of our boards is where the majority of our time goes during the assembly process.
This board is constructed by people with disabilities, fully employed by Blue Sky Opportunities in Manitoba, Canada.
It measures 70.5cm in diameter and is also slightly larger than smaller retail crokinole boards like our Crokinole King. On the reverse side is a 13 x 13 screen printed checker / chess board.
Point Numbers on Front & Checkers on Back - Canadian Maple Playing Surface - Strong Construction - Made by People with Disabilties
- 23.5 inch Maple playing surface
- 1/2" tall deck
- 31mm "20" hole
- Half inch tall playing surface
- 4.5cm tall frame
- High quality screen printed lines and scoring numbers with checkers on the back
- Strong pine side rails
- Biscuit cut birch base
- Silver brass bumpers with pvc covering
- Hangs on wall easily
- Handmade in Canada by disabled people through Blue Sky Opportunities
Included with the board:
- 26 traditional size discs - 1 1/8" diameter x 13/32" thick (2.9cm wide x 1cm thick) - 2 extra in the set in case you lose them
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, red, blue, and green
- 100 grams of Crokinole board powder for faster play (put small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount across the playing surface)
- Drawstring bag for discs
- Large 20's cup
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- Gameplay instructions, rules, tournament and regular scoring cards
Availability / Shipping Time:
In stock now.
See shipping policies and times.