Please note before ordering: there is a 2-week lead time on the manufacturing of this board.
The Northerner is a tournament specification, Canadian maple marvel both to look at and to play on. With a beautiful stained Canadian maple surface and maple rails to compliment along with a built-in "french-cleat" wall hanger, this board proves that it is the best board at home on your wall and in the championship class, and tournament play. Get this board if you are serious about Crokinole. You won't regret it!
Canadian Maple Surface & Side Rails - Very Fast Surface - Meets NCA Standards
- Tournament style, 100% maple crokinole board (larger than traditional style crokinole boards)
- The round shape of the board makes it easier to separate the discs during play
- Dimensions: 26″ playing surface, dropping 1/2″ to a full 2″ gutter/ditch. The side rail is 1/4″ solid maple, making the board 30-1/2″ overall. The middle hole is 1-3/8″.
- Circles are at a radius of 4, 8, and 12″ from the centre.
- Handmade from premium maple. The base and play surface are both 1/2″ maple plywood. The base is all one piece, the ditch and back are maple, not composite board. 1/4″ outside rim is built up of thin layers of maple strips.
- Posts (pegs) are brass tubing recessed 1/4″ deep into the surface and secured with a brass screw to ensure straight alignment and durability. Optional black latex rubber sleeves are supplied with all tournament boards for those who prefer the softer bounce. They fit snugly over the post but easily slide on or off.
- The entire board, including the bottom surface, is protected with multi coats of quality water-based lacquer.
- The playing surface is rubbed, waxed, and buffed in a multi-step process for exceptionally fast play.
- The keyhole for hanging securely is plunged into the back of the board and a washer head screw is supplied.
- Felt feet are installed on the bottom of the board to protect surfaces.
- Handmade in Canada
- 26 Large black and natural wood discs that meet tournament standards (24 needed for the game, plus 1 extra of each colour).
- Gameplay instructions
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- A cloth pouch for discs
Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
Availability / Shipping Time:
- 1-3 Weeks Lead Time