Enjoy playing on the industry standard round tournament crokinole board! Handcrafted to the same specs as a National Crokinole Association tournament board. For tournament and home play.
The playing surface is Canadian maple, 26 inches in diameter with a 2 inch gutter. The professionally lacquered finish provides an incredibly smooth playing surface for accurate take-outs and ricochet shots. The pros that play on your board will enjoy making ‘bounce-back’ shots off of the high-reflex posts. Those same posts will provide laughter and entertainment for those new to the game with the high paced action taking place near the centre hole.
This board is a pleasure to look at as well with the natural finish, crisp brown silk screened lines and brass pegs covered with latex sleeves.
- 26 inch wide with 0.4" tall premium maple playing surface
- 2 inch wide finished gutter
- 1 3/4 inch high, 1/4 inch thick sturdy circular frame
- Handcrafted to NCA (National Crokinole Association) tournament board standards
- Playing surface matches speed of tournament boards
Included with the board:
- 26 crokinole discs (24 needed for game, plus 1 extra of each colour)
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, white, red, blue and green
- Cloth draw string disc pouch
- 100 grams of fast crokinole board powder for faster play (put small amount in ditch and rub disc on it before shooting)
- Large 20's cup
- Playing instructions, rules, and scorecards
View The Standard Tournament Board Kit if you are interested in adding extras to your order.
In stock in 3 weeks.