Play like a tournament champion on this tournament crokinole board, handcrafted to the same specs as a National Crokinole Association tournament board.
The playing surface is beautiful Canadian maple, 26 inches in diameter with a 2-inch gutter. The professionally lacquered finish provides an incredibly smooth playing surface for accurate take-outs and ricochet shots. The pros that play on your board will enjoy making ‘bounce-back’ shots off of the high-reflex posts. Those same posts will provide laughter and entertainment for those new to the game with the high paced action taking place near the centre hole.
This board is a pleasure to look at as well with the sharp red gutter and centre hole, crisp black silk screened lines and brass pegs covered with black sleeves. Your table will be protected due to the perfectly spaced rubber feet on the underside that also provide stability.
- 26 inch wide with 1/2 inch tall premium maple playing surface
- 2 inch wide finished gutter
- 1 3/4 inch high, 1/4 inch thick sturdy circular frame
- Handcrafted to NCA (National Crokinole Association) tournament board standards
- Playing surface matches speed of tournament boards
Included in the kit:
- The Tournament Board - choice of red or black ditch or grey rock playing surface
- High quality, black padded crokinole board carrying case
- Old English board polish for cleaning and polishing
- 500 grams fast crokinole powder
- 500 grams ultra fast crokinole board powder
- A point tracker up to 100 points with 2 brass pegs
- Tournament size crokinole disc party pack (78 discs - 13 black, 13 natural, 13 blue, 13 red, 13 green, 13 white)
- A large 20's cup
- 8 latex covered replacement screws (brass screws with black latex)
- Tournament style score card pad (50 pages)
- Large drawstring disc pouch
- English & French playing instructions
- Optional: 2 or 4 wooden crokinole cues
- Optional: 12" lazy susan
View The Champions Board Crokinole Game Set if you are interested in this board without all the extras.
Availability / Shipping Time:
In stock in 2 weeks.
Call 1-519-276-8030 to place a phone order if you wish to do so instead of online ordering.