Our crokinole kits are the ultimate expression of the crokinole game, containing not only a high quality crokinole board but essential extras such as a padded carrying case for protection, storage and transport. Kits also come with enough discs for 4 player crokinole where each player plays their own colour! Kits are a good deal because they bulk all the items together at a lesser rate than buying them separately. And of course, they come with more sliding powder too!
About the Board in this Kit
Do you want a very smooth, glassy surface crokinole board that will elicit "wows!" from your friends and especially those who are acquainted with the game? Then this is your winning board to shock new comers and seasoned pros alike! Compete on this masterfully designed tournament spec specimen and impress your guests with its super flat and consistently fast maple veneered top.
This board is unlike any other one that we sell - there are absolutely no bumps or ridges on the playing deck. That's because the scoring lines are printed beneath the finish and the surface itself is a very slick, thin veneer! Not only is it fast and smooth, but it is gracefully natural in composition and beautiful to look at. It is 100% Canadian Maple and 100% Canadian made.
With a half inch tall, 26 inch wide deck, this round crokinole board gives you ample space to play and meets the tournament NCA standards in terms of size and style. It has rubberized posts for amazing bounce back or bounce-in shots, 3 stabilizing feet, and comes with painted, high gloss hard maple discs. Overall, the board is made of Maple MDF which means it won't warp over time and last for many generations to come!
Enjoy playing on this "perfect play" tournament style crokinole board. You will not be disappointed in purchasing this pro board game set!
- Meets NCA Standards - Standard tournament size crokinole board with 26" playing surface
- 30" x 1.5" tall frame
- Option of 3/8" or 1/2" tall playing surface (either plays fine!)
- Multi-step waxing process applied to the playing surface
- Posts are thick brass screws covered in latex tubing (also tournament size)
- 35mm "20" hole
- Made of Canadian maple MDF
- Composite base to prevent warpage downwards over time (called cupping)
- Contoured feet on the base to lift the board slightly off the table, so it can be moved easily and is stable during play
- Ditch is made of finished MDF
Included in the kit:
- The World Famous tournament size crokinole board
- High quality, black padded crokinole board carrying case
- Old English board polish for cleaning and polishing
- 500 grams fast crokinole powder
- 500 grams ultra fast crokinole board powder
- A point tracker up to 100 points with 2 brass pegs
- Tournament size crokinole disc party pack (78 discs - 13 black, 13 natural, 13 blue, 13 red, 13 green, 13 white)
- A large 20's cup
- 8 latex covered replacement screws (brass screws with black latex)
- Tournament style score card pad (50 pages)
- Large drawstring disc pouch
- English & French playing instructions
- 200 scorecards PDF download: Download now
- Option: 3/8" or 1/2" tall playing surface
- Optional: 2 or 4 wooden crokinole cues
- Optional: 12" lazy susan
View The World Famous Crokinole Board Game Set if you are interested in this board without all the extras.
View our Premium World Famous Crokinole Board Kit if you are interested in this board with different extras.
Availability / Shipping Time:
Many in stock now.
Call 1-519-276-8030 to place a phone order if you wish to do so instead of online ordering.