The Crokinole Board For Beginners Set is perfect for new players looking to engage in an exciting, fast-paced game of Crokinole! Its surface is consistently smooth and true, and the discs glide quickly during gameplay.
With a solid melamine construction, this board will take accidental spills and maintenance / cleaning well. It is water resistant and also very durable. The posts in the middle are anchored securely and will not fall out. The lines are engraved with a professional CNC machine. They will never wear out or fade. The ditch has a beautiful dark walnut grain. The playing surface has a light brown maple aesthetic.
This board is made locally in St.Jacobs, Ontario, Canada.
- Fast, consistent surface
- Durable melamine construction
- CNC engraved lines
- 24" wide board with a 21" playing surface, perfect for beginners
- Melamine side rails, playing surface, and base
- Solidly anchored hard plastic posts (they will not come out!)
- Handmade in Canada
- 26 Small discs for a traditional style board - 1 1/8" diameter x 13/32" thick (2.9cm wide x 1cm thick) -2 extra in the set in case you lose them
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, red, blue, white and green
- 100 grams of Crokinole board powder for faster play (put a small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount on the playing surface)
- Drawstring bag for discs
- Large 20's cup
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- Gameplay instructions, rules, tournament and regular scoring cards
Availability / Shipping Time:
In stock now.
See shipping policies and times.