This board is hand-made in Canada from premium select Ash and Baltic birch with a Maple veneer playing surface. It is a traditional style board measuring 28-1/2" in diameter with a 24" playing surface. On the reverse side is a 8 x 8 checkerboard that can be used for chess or checkers.
Point Numbers on Front & Checkers on Back - Maple Playing Surface & Ash Side Rails - Smooth Playing Surface
- 24" Maple playing surface with 32 mm "20" hole
- Scoring numbers on the playing surface
- Ash side rails
- Checkers on the back
- Plastic bumpers (we include a free bumper replacement guarantee in the event that a bumper breaks or needs replacement)
- Included lip for wall hanging as wall art
- Handmade in Canada
Required with the board (select discs above):
- 26 Small crokinole discs (24 needed for the game, plus 1 extra of each colour)
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, white, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, light blue, lime green, and walnut stain
- Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
Included with the board:
- 100 grams of Crokinole board powder for faster play (put a small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount on the playing surface)
- Velvet drawstring bag for discs
- Large 20's cup
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- Gameplay instructions, rules, tournament and regular scoring cards
- Click here to read about how to upgrade from the plastic pins on this board
This board's wood playing surface sometimes is patched, meaning there is an oval patch in the wood. This is common with any kind of plywood and does not affect the gameplay at all. It affects the appearance only slightly and is only noticeable upon closer inspection. So if you are concerned about the appearance please add a note at checkout stating you'd like a board without patched wood. Thanks!
Availability / Shipping Time:
In stock now.
See shipping policies and times.