A fun way to play Crokinole or for players with limited finger mobility. This cue is at optimal length - 17" and has a hard plastic tip. This cue also has a nice bevelled gripper on the end. No rubber tip because rubber will often leave a black mark on the crokinole board's playing surface.
- 2 wooden cues
- 17" long is the optimal length for crokinole cues
- These cues are handcrafted, so there might be slight variations between the cues
- Hard plastic tip - not rubber since rubber leaves marks on the crokinole board's playing surface
- Bevelled gripper on the end
- These cues are handcrafted so there will be slight variations between cues
- Made in Canada
View our 20.5" Deluxe Cue if you are interested in longer cues.
In stock now