Please Note: The Crokinole Canada board will be back in stock in mid-April.
Our crokinole kits are the ultimate expression of the crokinole game, containing not only a high-quality crokinole board but essential extras such as a padded carrying case for protection, storage and transport. Kits also come with enough discs for 4-player crokinole where each player plays their own colour! Kits are a good deal because they bulk all the items together at a lesser rate than buying them separately. And of course, they come with more sliding powder too!
About the Board in this Kit
Enjoy playing on this Tournament-style and speed crokinole board, handcrafted in Canada with premium select Canadian Maple.
The playing surface is a glassy smooth, 26-inch marvel with clean UV lines and scoring numbers printed beneath the finish. The multi-step lacquering and buffing process applied to this board ensures a consistent, smooth playing surface for a fun game of crokinole.
Everyone and anyone who plays on this board will enjoy the latex-covered posts which provide an amazing bounce, sometimes landing the crokinole disc in the middle 20-point hole after both calculated or non-calculated shots!
The back of the board is painted entirely black with a white checkerboard gracing the center. Clean white feet are installed on the bottom for complete stabilization of the board.
Point Numbers on Front & Checkers on Back - Smooth Painted Black Ditch & Back - Very Fast Surface - Meets NCA Standards
- 26-inch-wide with a 1/2-inch-tall premium maple playing surface
- 2-inch-wide finished gutter, painted black
- 1 3/4-inch-high, 1/4-inch-thick sturdy circular frame
- Handcrafted to NCA (National Crokinole Association) tournament board standard
- The back of the board is painted black with a white checkerboard
- Traditional Scoring Numbers printed on the board
- Brass posts covered in black sleeves for optimal bounce-back shots
- Sturdy white feet evenly spaced on the underside to provide overall stability
Required with the board (select discs above):
- 6 colours of large crokinole discs (24 needed for the game, plus 1 extra of each colour)
- Your choice of 6 disc colours: black, natural, white, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, light blue, lime green, and walnut stain
- Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
Included in the kit:
- The Crokinole Canada Board with points on the front and checkers on the back
- High-quality, black padded crokinole board carrying case
- Old English board polish for cleaning and polishing
- 500 grams fast crokinole powder
- 500 grams ultra fast crokinole board powder
- A point tracker up to 100 points with 4 brass pegs
- A crokinole disc party pack (your choice of 6 disc colours)
- A large 20's cup
- Tournament style score card pad (50 pages)
- Large, velvet drawstring disc pouch
- English & French playing instructions
- Optional: 2 or 4 crokinole cues
- Optional: 12" lazy susan
View The Crokinole Canada Board Game Set if you are interested in this board without all the extras.
Availability / Shipping Time:
In stock in mid-April.
Call 1-519-276-8030 to place a phone order if you wish to do so instead of online ordering.
The Story Behind The Crokinole Canada Board
Ted Fuller of Crokinole Canada decided to venture out and improve various features on tournament-style Crokinole boards. That was the simple premise behind the development of the highly-anticipated Crokinole Canada board.
The board itself is a result of much customer feedback. Questions coming from customers perusing Crokinole Canada’s showroom at 5 Industrial Road and online were something like this: “Where are the numbers on these boards?” and “Is there checkers on the back of this board?” It made Ted stop and think that it was time to introduce a new board in the crokinole board arena. With that in mind, he contacted his brother-in-law and his brother-in-law’s business partner to come up with something amazing - something that would bring Crokinole back as a 21st Century Game.
To do so, Ted brought 2 tournament-level boards meeting NCA specifications to the craftsmen in order to achieve tournament size specifications and add some winning crokinole board traits which were missing from existing tournament size boards.
This is the first time that a tournament board integrates crisp, smaller scoring numbers for games up to 100. Many traditional crokinole players are comfortable playing with that point system as they grew up doing so (I know I grew up using the 5, 10, 15, and 20-point system).
And that, my friends, is the story behind The Crokinole Canada Board. We have had tons of fun coming up with this board and trust that it will afford you many hours of sweet memories and enjoyment.
Enjoy playing on this super fun, smooth surfaced tournament-style Crokinole Board!