Enjoy playing on this tournament style and speed crokinole board, handcrafted in Canada with premium select Canadian Maple.
The playing surface is a glassy smooth, 26-inch marvel with clean UV lines and scoring numbers printed beneath the finish. The multi-step lacquering and buffing process applied to this board ensures a consistent, very smooth playing surface for a fun game of crokinole.
Everyone and anyone who plays on this board will enjoy the latex-covered posts which provide an amazing bounce, sometimes landing the crokinole disc in the middle 20-point hole after both calculated or non-calculated shots!
The back of the board is painted entirely black with a white checkerboard gracing the center. Permanent feet are installed on the bottom for complete stabilization of the board.
Point Numbers on Front & Checkers on Back - Smooth Painted Black Ditch & Back - Canadian Maple Surface & Side Rails - Very Fast Surface - Meets NCA Standards
- 26-inch-wide with a 1/2-inch-tall premium maple playing surface
- 2-inch-wide finished gutter, painted black
- 1 3/4-inch-high, 1/4-inch-thick sturdy circular frame
- The back of the board is painted black with a white checkerboard
- Crisp, traditional Scoring Numbers printed on the board
- Brass posts covered in black sleeves for optimal bounce-back shots
- Sturdy white feet evenly spaced on the underside to provide overall stability
Required with the board (select discs above):
- 26 Large crokinole discs (24 needed for the game, plus 1 extra of each colour)
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, white, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, light blue, lime green, and walnut stain
- Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
Included with the board:
- 100 grams of Crokinole board powder for faster play (put a small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount on the playing surface)
- Velvet drawstring bag for discs
- Large 20's cup
- Crokinole Rules in English and French
- Tournament Level Score Cards are included along with a Catalogue and Coupon for your next purchase from us
View the Premium Crokinole Canada Board Kit if you are interested in adding extras to your order.
Stock / Availability
In stock now.
The Story Behind The Crokinole Canada Board
Ted Fuller of Crokinole Canada decided to venture out and improve various features on tournament-style Crokinole boards. That was the simple premise behind the development of the highly-anticipated Crokinole Canada board.
The board itself is a result of much customer feedback. Questions coming from customers perusing Crokinole Canada’s showroom at 5 Industrial Road and online were something like this: “Where are the numbers on these boards?” and “Is there checkers on the back of this board?” It made Ted stop and think that it was time to introduce a new board in the crokinole board arena. With that in mind, he contacted his brother-in-law and his brother-in-law’s business partner to come up with something amazing - something that would bring Crokinole back as a 21st Century Game.
To do so, Ted brought 2 tournament-level boards meeting NCA specifications to the craftsmen in order to achieve tournament size specifications and add some winning crokinole board traits which were missing from existing tournament-style boards.
This is the first time that a tournament-style board integrates crisp, smaller scoring numbers for games up to 100. Many traditional crokinole players are comfortable playing with that point system as they grew up doing so (I know I grew up using the 5, 10, 15, 20 point system). The board also includes the traditional chess / checkers board on the back and pegs covered in latex on the front. The pegs are just the right height so the board can be flipped over and lay flat for a game of checkers or chess as well. The lines on this board are permanently printed with UV light. The round style of this board makes it easy to separate discs during rounds. In essence, Ted tried to think of everything good and what was lacking in boards these days and combine it all into one, well-built, Canadian-made crokinole board!
And that my friends, is the story behind The Crokinole Canada Board. We have had tons of fun coming up with this board and trust that it will afford you many hours of sweet memories and enjoyment.
Enjoy playing on this super fun, smooth surfaced tournament-style Crokinole Board!