Now you can relive your childhood memory of crokinole on this rustic Canadian-made Crokinole Board. It's a large board with non-bouncy pegs and lots of space between the pegs - just like the one you grew up with! Please note that this board is not a super smooth board nor is it NCA Standard.
It is an old-world style crokinole board of Canadian genus.
The Crokinole Master is your cottage go-to board.
Embodied in this heritage design is the truly traditional Crokinole game - a thick octagonal frame, a large baltic birch playing surface, and a laser engraved design.
In addition to the superb look and feel, this board also is the most innovative of all Crokinole boards - it features an integrated disc storage and dispersion system built right into the back of the board.
It also has a built-in point tracker in the ditch, is wall ready, and can be customized with laser-etched text of your choosing (if you wish!).
Enjoy playing on this one-of-a-kind crokinole board - The Crokinole Master.
Point Trackers in Ditch & Disc Storage Unit in Back - Laser Engraved Lines & Point Numbers - Made of Russian Birch - Easy Out 20 Hole - Built In Wall Hanging Notch
- 30 3/4" Board size
- 26" playing surface
- 1 3/4" Frame height
- Laser-etched lines and numbers or a custom engraving to your liking
- Brass screws with rubber bumpers
- Built-in point tracker
- "Easy-out" 20-hole design
- Integrated 24 disc storage and dispersion system at the back
- Wall ready
- Each board is unique with different highlights on wood
Required with the board (select discs above):
- 26 Large crokinole discs (24 needed for the game, plus 1 extra of each colour)
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, white, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, light blue, lime green, and walnut stain
- Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
Included with the board:
- 100 grams of crokinole board powder for faster play (put a small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount on the playing surface)
- Large 20's cup
- Gameplay instructions and scoring cards
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download now
- Options: Classic - no customizations or Basic Engraving
View The Crokinole Master Board Kit or the Premium Crokinole Master Board Kit if you are interested in adding extras to your order.
Availability / Shipping Time:
In stock now.
Personalized engravings take 1 month.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the image you would like on the board. Our policy is that you must order the board before a design mockup is produced. If we cannot produce the mockup we will fully refund your order. We reserve the right to allow or disallow certain images on this board.