The Mountie is a solid Maple and Walnut Crokinole Board. Made from 1/2" solid maple sides, 3/4" walnut base, and a 1/2" maple plywood playing surface. The Mountie has 4 coats of finish and is waxed and polished. It comes with a "drawer" on the back to store 24 discs. The board also has 4 stabilizing feet on the bottom.
The playing surface is 26" across and is a large traditional style board with non-bouncy pegs and lots of space for 2 to 4 players.
The Mountie is a perfect cottage go-to board. It can be easily mounted using our custom wall brackets.
The lines on this board are diamond engraved, meaning they are very smooth and will not interfere with the play at all.
Enjoy playing on this genuinely Canadian-made masterpiece!
Diamond Bit CNC Engraved Lines - 3/4" Solid Walnut Base - 1/2" Solid Maple Rails - 4 Stabilizing Feet - Solid Maple Playing Surface
- 30 3/4" width from side to side
- 26" playing surface, and 1/2" tall maple deck
- 1 3/4" frame made of solid maple
- 3/4" solid walnut base
- Diamond bit engraved CNC lines
- Integrated 24 disc storage drawer with a lock on the back
- 4 stabilizing feet
- Each board is unique with different highlights on wood
Required with the board (select discs above):
- 26 Large crokinole discs (24 needed for the game, plus 1 extra of each colour)
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, white, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, light blue, lime green, and walnut stain
- Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
Included with the board:
- 100 grams of Crokinole board powder for faster play (put a small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount on the playing surface)
- Velvet drawstring pouch for discs
- Large 20's cup
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- Player's manual with rules, instructions, and tournament / regular scoring cards
Availability / Shipping Time:
In stock now.