Please Note: The Tracey Red board will be back in stock in Mid-April.
Play like a tournament champion on The Tracey Championship Crokinole Board, handcrafted to the same specs as a National Crokinole Association tournament board.
The playing surface is beautiful Canadian maple, 26 inches in diameter with a 2-inch gutter. The professionally lacquered finish provides an incredibly smooth playing surface for accurate take-outs and ricochet shots. The pros that play on your board will enjoy making ‘bounce-back’ shots off of the high-reflex posts. Those same posts will provide laughter and entertainment for those new to the game with the fast-paced action taking place near the centre hole.
This board is a pleasure to look at as well with the sharp red gutter and centre hole, crisp black silk screened lines and brass pegs covered with black sleeves. Your table will be protected due to the perfectly spaced rubber feet on the underside that also provide stability.
Come with playing pieces, sliding powder, rules, and more!
Painted Red Ditch - Canadian Maple Surface & Side Rails - Fastest Playing Surface - Meets NCA Standards
- 26 inch wide with 1/2 inch tall premium maple playing surface
- 2-inch wide finished gutter
- 1 3/4 inch high, 1/4 inch thick sturdy circular frame
- Handcrafted to NCA (National Crokinole Association) tournament board standards
- Playing surface matches speed of tournament boards
- Red, Black or Gray Rock
Required with the board (select discs above):
- 26 Large crokinole discs (24 needed for the game, plus 1 extra of each colour)
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, white, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, light blue, lime green, and walnut stain
- Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
Included with the board:
- 100 grams of fast crokinole board powder for faster play (put a small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting)
- Velvet drawstring disc pouch
- Large 20's cup
- Playing instructions, rules, and scorecards
View The Red Championship Kit or the Premium Red Championship Kit if you are interested in adding extras to your order.
In Stock In Mid-April.