This board is hand-made in Canada from premium select Ash and Baltic birch. It is a traditional style board measuring 28-1/2" in diameter with a 24" playing surface. On the reverse side is a 8 x 8 checkerboard that can be used for chess or checkers.
Point Numbers on Front & Checkers on Back - Birch Playing Surface & Ash Side Rails - Smooth Playing Surface
- 24" Baltic Birch playing surface with 32 mm "20" hole
- Scoring numbers on the playing surface
- Ash side rails
- Checkers on the back
- Plastic bumpers (we include a free bumper replacement guarantee in the event that a bumper breaks or needs replacement)
- Included lip for wall hanging as wall art
- Handmade in Canada
Included with the board:
- 26 Small discs for a traditional style board - 1 1/8" diameter x 13/32" thick (2.9cm wide x 1cm thick) -2 extra in the set in case you lose them
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, red, blue, white and green
- 100 grams of Crokinole board powder for faster play (put a small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount on the playing surface)
- Drawstring bag for discs
- Large 20's cup
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- Gameplay instructions, rules, tournament and regular scoring cards
- Click here to read about how to upgrade from the plastic pins on this board
Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
- Chess Pieces not Included
- To add Chess Pieces click here
This board's wood playing surface sometimes is patched, meaning there is an oval patch in the wood. This is common with any kind of plywood and does not affect the gameplay at all. It affects the appearance only slightly and is only noticeable upon closer inspection. So if you are concerned about the appearance please add a note at checkout stating you'd like a board without patched wood. Thanks!
Availability / Shipping Time:
In stock now.
See shipping policies and times.