The Red Maple is a tournament specification, Canadian made crokinole board. With a beautiful burgundy stained surface, back and rail to match along with a built-in "french-cleat" wall hanger, this board is for display and play. It meets championship class tournament play standards.
Bugundy Stained Maple Playing Surface, Back, and Rails - Very Fast Surface - Meets NCA Standards
- Tournament-style solid maple crokinole board
- The round shape makes it easier to separate discs during play
- Dimensions: 26″ playing surface, dropping 1/2″ to a full 2″ gutter/ditch. The side rail is 1/4″ solid maple, making the board 30-1/2″ overall. The middle hole is 1-3/8″.
- Circles are at a radius of 4, 8, and 12″ from the centre. Handmade from premium maple. The base is 1/2" plywood and the playing surface is 1/2" mdf. The base is all one piece, ditch and back are maple. 1/4″ outside rim is built up of thin layers of maple strips.
- Posts are large brass screws covered in black latex rubber
- The entire board, including the bottom surface, is protected with multi coats of quality water-based lacquer.
- The playing surface is rubbed, waxed, and buffed in a multi-step process for exceptionally fast play.
- Comes ready to hang with instructions and a “french cleat” hanging block included. The board portion on the cleat system is recessed into the back of the board – so no rough surface or extra thick feet are required to provide spacing.
- The bottom feet are drilled in rubber bumpers - nice and soft and permanently installed.
- Handmade in Canada
- 26 Large black and natural wood discs that meet tournament standards (24 needed for the game, plus 1 extra of each colour).
- Gameplay instructions
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- A cloth pouch for discs
Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.