Please Note: The Red Maple board will be back in stock at the beginning to middle of April.
The Red Maple is a tournament specification, Canadian-made crokinole board. With a beautiful burgundy stained surface, back and rail to match along with a built-in "french-cleat" wall hanger, this board is for display and play. It meets championship class tournament play standards.
Burgundy Stained Maple Playing Surface, Back, and Rails - Very Fast Surface - Meets NCA Standards
- Tournament-style solid maple crokinole board
- The round shape makes it easier to separate discs during play
- Dimensions: 26″ playing surface, dropping 1/2″ to a full 2″ gutter/ditch. The side rail is 1/4″ solid maple, making the board 30-1/2″ overall. The middle hole is 1-3/8″.
- Circles are at a radius of 4, 8, and 12″ from the centre. Handmade from premium maple. The base is 1/2" plywood and the playing surface is 1/2" mdf. The base is all one piece, ditch and back are maple. 1/4″ outside rim is built up of thin layers of maple strips.
- Posts are large brass screws covered in black latex rubber
- The entire board, including the bottom surface, is protected with multi coats of quality water-based lacquer.
- The playing surface is rubbed, waxed, and buffed in a multi-step process for exceptionally fast play.
- Comes ready to hang with instructions and a “french cleat” hanging block included. The board portion on the cleat system is recessed into the back of the board – so no rough surface or extra thick feet are required to provide spacing.
- The bottom feet are drilled in rubber bumpers - nice and soft and permanently installed.
- Handmade in Canada
Required with the board (select discs above):
- 26 Large crokinole discs (24 needed for the game, plus 1 extra of each colour)
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, white, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, light blue, lime green, and walnut stain
- Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
Included with the board:
100 grams of fast crokinole board powder (put a small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting)
Large 20's cup
Velvet drawstring pouch for discs
Gameplay instructions, tournament and regular scoring cards
200 scorecards PDF: Download now
In Stock in April.