If you grew up playing Crokinole this board is for you! And even if you didn't grow up playing Crokinole and want to appear as though you did, then get this board! It is the most common Crokinole Board in terms of style and craftsmanship.
The Baltic Bircher is a beautiful, handcrafted Canadian Crokinole board made out of premium select baltic birch wood and cherry side rails. Guaranteed to last for generations of fun! Comes with discs, sliding powder, rules, and more!
Stained Burgundy Ditch & Cherry Side Rails - Checkers on Back - Very Smooth Playing Surface
- Large traditional crokinole board with a 25.5" playing surface
- The base is 1/4" premium birch, with a 3/8" tall premium birch playing surface.
- Lines are thin, crisp, and professional
- Several coats of varathane applied to the surface
- Frames are made of cherry wood
- The playing surface is very smooth for exceptionally fast play
- Posts are high-quality brass screws covered in latex
- Overall board is 30"
- Compatible with wall hangers
- Handmade in Canada
Required with the board (select discs above):
- 6 colours of large crokinole discs (24 needed for the game, plus 1 extra of each colour)
- Your choice of 6 disc colours: black, natural, white, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, light blue, lime green, and walnut stain
- Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
Included with the board:
- The Baltic Bircher Crokinole Board
- High-quality, black padded crokinole board carrying case
- 500 grams fast crokinole powder
- A point tracker up to 100 points with 4 brass pegs
- 6 acrylic disc storage tubes (also can be used as 20 holders!)
- A crokinole disc party pack (your choice of 6 disc colours)
- A wall mounting kit - L Bracket hangers
- Tournament style score card pad (50 pages)
- English & French playing instructions
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download now
- Optional: 2 or 4 crokinole cues
View The Baltic Bircher Crokinole Board Game Set if you are interested in this board without all the extras.
View our other Baltic Bircher Crokinole Board Kit if you are interested in this board with different extras.
This board's wood playing surface sometimes is patched, meaning there is an oval patch in the wood. This is common with any kind of plywood and does not affect the gameplay at all. It affects the appearance only slightly and is only noticeable upon closer inspection. So if you are concerned about the appearance please add a note at checkout stating you'd like a board without patched wood. Thanks!
Availability / Shipping Time:
In stock now.