Our crokinole kits are the ultimate expression of the crokinole game, containing not only a high-quality crokinole board but essential extras such as a padded carrying case for protection, storage and transport. Kits also come with enough discs for 4-player crokinole where each player plays their own colour! Kits are a good deal because they bulk all the items together at a lesser rate than buying them separately. And of course, they come with more sliding powder too!
The Crokinole Master is your cottage go-to board. This is much more than a Crokinole Board - it is a symbol of a Canadian past time that has been passed down for generations.
Embodied in this heritage design is the truly traditional Crokinole game - a thick octagonal frame, a large baltic birch playing surface, and a rustic design.
In addition to the superb look and feel, this board also is the most innovative of all Crokinole boards - it features an integrated disc storage and dispersion system built right into the back of the board. It also has a built-in point tracker in the ditch, and is wall ready.
Enjoy playing on this one-of-a-kind crokinole board - The Crokinole Master.
Point Trackers in Ditch & Disc Storage Unit in Back - Laser Engraved Lines & Point Numbers - Easy Out 20 Hole - Nice Large Board
- 30 3/4" Board size
- 26" large traditional-style playing surface
- 1 3/4" Frame height
- Laser-etched lines and numbers
- Brass screws with rubber bumpers
- Built-in point tracker
- "Easy-out" 20-hole design
- Integrated 24 disc storage and dispersion system at the back
- Wall ready
- Each board is unique with different highlights on wood
Included with the board:
- The Crokinole Master Board
- High-quality, black padded crokinole board carrying case
- 500 grams fast crokinole powder
- 4 brass pegs for the point trackers in the board ditch
- 4 acrylic disc storage tubes (also can be used as 20 holders!)
- A Large crokinole disc party pack (78 discs - 13 black, 13 natural, 13 blue, 13 red, 13 green, 13 white)
- A wall mounting kit - L Bracket hangars
- Tournament style score card pad (50 pages)
- English & French playing instructions
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download now
- Optional: 2 or 4 crokinole cues
- Optional: board customization - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional costs associated with custom designs or order an engraved board from this link: The Crokinole Master Board Game Set
View The Crokinole Master Board Game Set if you are interested in this board without all the extras.
View our other Crokinole Master Board Kit if you are interested in this board with different extras.
Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
Availability / Shipping Time:
In stock now.
Customized: 1 Month Lead Time.