Crokinole or Carrom type games are often referred to as Pichenotte in French, meaning "flick". Pichenotte is derived from the European French word pichenette (French: [piʃnɛt]), also meaning 'flick'. Pichenotte discs are unique in that they either have a concave side and a flat side or both sides are flat. These discs simply have a hole in the middle, making them lighter and easier to flick. These discs only work on boards with a 1 1/4" middle hole. They are not for large round tournament boards but smaller octagon crokinole boards.
- 30 carrom / pinnochi / pichenotte rings
- 12 red, 12 blue, 4 natural, 1 black, 1 white
- Comes with draw string velvet pouch
- Can be used for replacement pieces
- Size is best for use on retail octagon boards (1 1/8" wide x 3/8" tall)