The Deluxe Crokinole Board is hand-made in Canada from Maple veneer, Walnut Rails, and Baltic birch. It is a very solid, well-built board. It has a good weight to it and is meant to last for generations of play. It is a traditional style crokinole board measuring 28-1/2" in diameter with a 24" playing surface. On the reverse side is a 8 x 8 checkerboard that can be used for chess or checkers.
Point Numbers on Front & Checkers on Back - Maple Veneer Playing Surface & Beautiful Walnut Side Rails - Solid Construction
- 24" Maple veneer playing surface with 32 mm "20" hole
- Scoring numbers on the playing surface
- Walnut side rails
- Birch ditch
- Checkers on the back
- Latex Covered Brass Screws for bumpers (we include a free bumper replacement guarantee in the event that a bumper breaks or needs replacement)
- Handmade in Canada
Required with the board (select discs above):
- 26 Small crokinole discs (24 needed for the game, plus 1 extra of each colour)
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, white, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, light blue, lime green, and walnut stain
- Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
Included with the board:
- 100 grams of Crokinole board powder for faster play (put a small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount on the playing surface)
- Velvet drawstring bag for discs
- Large 20's cup
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- Gameplay instructions, rules, tournament and regular scoring cards
Availability / Shipping Time:
In stock now.
See shipping policies and times.
Please note: sometimes there are patched wood ovals or wood filler in tiny holes on the board. This will not affect the play but affects the aesthetic. If you do not want patches or wood filler please let us know in the order notes and we'll select a board without it.