DISCOUNTED - These discs have natural dark spots visible through the paint. The green also has poor paint coverage. However, they are perfectly playable and there is no difference other than appearance to regular discs.
These crokinole discs are made of hard maple. Hard maple is the standard for crokinole discs because it does not dent upon impact.
• Full set of 26 red & green crokinole discs (2 extra in the set in case you lose them)
• Made of hard maple
• Shiny finish
• Optional drawstring pouch (holds 26 discs)
Large Tournament Style Discs:
• Discs are 1 1/4" diameter x 3/8" thick (3.2cm x 0.9cm)
• For NCA Standard boards and Large Traditional / Octagonal boards
• For boards with a 20 hole that is 1 3/8" (3.5cm) and a playing surface of 26" in diameter or more
Please note: These discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.