DISCOUNTED - Big line on playing surface - outer Ring to 10pt area. You can feel it slightly so play will be affected but very minimally.
If you grew up playing Crokinole this board is for you! And even if you didn't grow up playing Crokinole and want to appear as though you did, then get this board! It is the most common Crokinole Board in terms of style and craftsmanship.
The Baltic Bircher is a beautiful, handcrafted Canadian Crokinole board made out of premium select baltic birch wood and cherry side rails. Guaranteed to last for generations of fun!
- Tournament size crokinole board with a 25.5" playing surface
- Base is 1/4" premium birch, 3/8" tall premium birch playing surface.
- Lines are thin, crisp and professional
- Frames are made of cherry wood
- Playing surface is very smooth for exceptionally fast play
- Posts are high quality brass screws covered in latex
- Dimensions: Overall board is 30", while playing surface is 26".
- Included lip for wall hanging as wall art
- Handmade in Canada
Included with the board:
- 26 crokinole discs (24 needed for game, plus 1 extra of each colour)
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, white, red, blue and green
- 100 grams of Crokinole board powder for faster play (put small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount on the playing surface)
- Cloth drawstring pouch for discs
- Large 20's cup
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- Player's manual with rules, instructions, and tournament / regular scoring cards
View The Baltic Bircher Crokinole Kit if you are interested in adding extras to your order.
This board's wood playing surface sometimes is patched, meaning there is an oval patch in the wood. This is common with any kind of plywood and does not affect the game play at all. It affects the appearance only slightly and is only noticeable upon closer inspection. So if you are concerned about the appearance please add a note at checkout stating you'd like a board without patched wood. Thanks!
In stock now!