Discounted - Small white spot on playing surface, and a filled crack in the back of the board.
This beautiful crokinole board is hand made in Canada from premium select Walnut veneer and Baltic birch. It is a traditional size board measuring 28-1/2" in diameter with a 24" playing surface. On the reverse side is a 8 x 8 checker board that can be used for chess or checkers.
Point Numbers on Front & Checkers on Back - Walnut Playing Surface & Walnut Side Rails - Smooth Surface
- 24" Walnut veneer playing surface with 32 mm "20" hole
- Scoring numbers on the playing surface
- Walnut side rails
- Checkers on the back
- Latex Covered Brass Screws for bumpers (we include a free bumper replacement guarantee in the event that a bumper breaks or needs replacement)
- Handmade in Canada
Included with the board:
- 26 traditional size discs - 1 1/8" diameter x 13/32" thick (2.9cm wide x 1cm thick) -2 extra in the set in case you lose them
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, red, blue, white and green
- 100 grams of Crokinole board powder for faster play (put small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount on the playing surface)
- Drawstring bag for discs
- Large 20's cup
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- Gameplay instructions, rules, tournament and regular scoring cards
- Chess Pieces not Included
- To add Chess Pieces click here
In stock now. For instore shopping only at 5 Industrial Road, St.Marys, ON.
- Consider getting this board as a kit which comes with extras like a carrying case and enough pieces for 4 player individual crokinole games.