DISCOUNTED - These discs do not have complete paint coverage. Also, there are natural dark spots on the discs visible through the paint. However, they are perfectly playable and there is no difference other than appearance to regular discs.
These crokinole discs are made of hard maple. Hard maple is the standard for crokinole discs because it does not dent upon impact.
• Half set of 13 green crokinole discs (1 extra in the set in case you lose one)
• Made of hard maple
• Shiny finish
• Optional drawstring pouch (holds 26 discs)
Large Tournament Style Discs:
• Discs are 1 1/4" diameter x 3/8" thick (3.2cm x 0.9cm)
• For NCA Standard boards and Large Traditional / Octagonal boards
• For boards with a 20 hole that is 1 3/8" (3.5cm) and a playing surface of 26" in diameter or more
Please note: These discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.