Discounted - Crack on back, Crack in the ditch, Natural holes in the frame
This beautiful crokinole board is hand made in Canada from premium select Walnut veneer and Baltic birch. It is a traditional size board measuring 28-1/2" in diameter with a 24" playing surface. On the reverse side is a 8 x 8 checker board that can be used for chess or checkers.
Point Numbers on Front & Checkers on Back - Walnut Playing Surface & Walnut Side Rails - Smooth Surface
- 24" Walnut veneer playing surface with 32 mm "20" hole
- Scoring numbers on the playing surface
- Walnut side rails
- Checkers on the back
- Latex Covered Brass Screws for bumpers (we include a free bumper replacement guarantee in the event that a bumper breaks or needs replacement)
- Handmade in Canada
Included with the board:
- 26 traditional size discs - 1 1/8" diameter x 13/32" thick (2.9cm wide x 1cm thick) -2 extra in the set in case you lose them
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, red, blue, white and green
- 100 grams of Crokinole board powder for faster play (put small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount on the playing surface)
- Drawstring bag for discs
- Large 20's cup
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- Gameplay instructions, rules, tournament and regular scoring cards
- Chess Pieces not Included
- To add Chess Pieces click here
In stock now. For instore shopping only at 5 Industrial Road, St.Marys, ON.
- Consider getting this board as a kit which comes with extras like a carrying case and enough pieces for 4 player individual crokinole games.