Please note before ordering: there is a 1 to 2 month lead time on the manufacturing of this board.
- Tournament size birds eye maple crokinole board
- Round shape makes it easier to separate discs during play
- Dimensions: 26″ playing surface, dropping 1/2″ to a full 2″ gutter/ditch. Side rail is 1/4″ solid maple, making the board 30-1/2″ overall. Middle hole is 1-3/8″.
- Circles are at radius of 4, 8, 12″ from centre. Handmade from premium maple. Base is 1/2" plywood and play surface is 1/2" mdf. Base is all one piece, ditch and back are maple. 1/4″ outside rim is built up of thin layers of maple strips.
- Posts (pegs) are brass tubing recessed 1/4″ deep into surface and secured with brass screw to ensure straight alignment and durability. Optional black latex rubber sleeves are supplied with all tournament boards for those who prefer the softer bounce. They fit snugly over post, but easily slide on or off.
- Entire board, including bottom surface, is protected with multi coats of quality water based lacquer.
- Playing surface is rubbed, waxed, and buffed in a multi-step process for exceptionally fast play.
- All boards come ready to hang with instructions, screws, and “french cleat” hanging block included. The board portion on the cleat system is recessed into the back of the board – so no rough surface or extra thick feet required to provide spacing.
- Felt feet are installed on bottom of board to protect surfaces.
- Handmade in Canada
Included with the board:
- 26 Tournament Size black and natural wood discs (24 needed for game, plus 1 extra of each color).
- Gameplay instructions (glossy, full-colour “Crokinole Handbook”)
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- Cloth pouch for discs