Did your Crokinole Board frame break after a bad bump or fall? Then use this carpenter's glue to re-attach the rail! It's strength is up to 3,500 pounds!
1) Get a small tie down strap used for securing furniture while moving.
2) Apply the glue to the inner part of the rail where the glue was applied before.
3) Attach the rail to the rest of the board.
4) Loop the tie down strap around the entire board and fasten it on so that the rail is secured on tightly.
5) Let it sit for 60 minutes. Let it dry for 6-8 hours.
6) Clean up with warm soapy water if required.