Please note before ordering: there is a 1-3 week lead time on the manufacturing of this board.
The High Roller is a tournament specification, Canadian maple marvel both to look at and to play on. With a beautiful burgendy stained Canadian maple surface and maple rails to compliment along with a built in "french-cleat" wall hanger, this board proves that it is the best board at home on your wall and in championship class, tournament play. Get this board if you are serious about Crokinole. You won't regret it!
Stained Canadian Maple Surface & Maple Side Rails - Very Fast Surface - Built In Wall Hanger (French Cleat Style) - Meets NCA Standards
- Tournament size solid maple crokinole board
- Round shape makes it easier to separate discs during play
- Dimensions: 26″ playing surface, dropping 1/2″ to a full 2″ gutter/ditch. Side rail is 1/4″ solid maple, making the board 30-1/2″ overall. Middle hole is 1-3/8″.
- Circles are at radius of 4, 8, 12″ from centre. Handmade from premium maple. Base is 1/2" plywood and play surface is 1/2" mdf. Base is all one piece, ditch and back are maple. 1/4″ outside rim is built up of thin layers of maple strips.
- Posts are large brass screws covered in black latex rubber
- Entire board, including bottom surface, is protected with multi coats of quality water based lacquer.
- Playing surface is rubbed, waxed, and buffed in a multi-step process for exceptionally fast play.
- All boards come ready to hang with instructions, screws, and “french cleat” hanging block included. The board portion on the cleat system is recessed into the back of the board – so no rough surface or extra thick feet required to provide spacing.
- Bottom feet are drill in rubber bumpers - nice and soft and permanently installed.
- Handmade in Canada
- 26 Tournament Size black and natural wood discs (24 needed for game, plus 1 extra of each color).
- Gameplay instructions
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- Cloth pouch for discs