Please note before ordering: there is a 2-week lead time on the manufacturing of this board.
The High Roller is a tournament specification, Canadian maple marvel both to look at and to play on. With a beautiful burgundy stained Canadian maple surface and maple rails to compliment along with a built-in "french-cleat" wall hanger, this board proves that it is the best board at home on your wall, in championship class, and tournament play. Get this board if you are serious about Crokinole. You won't regret it!
Stained Canadian Maple Surface & Maple Side Rails - Very Fast Surface - Built In Wall Hanger (French Cleat Style) - Meets NCA Standards
- Tournament-style solid maple crokinole board
- The round shape makes it easier to separate discs during play
- Dimensions: 26″ playing surface, dropping 1/2″ to a full 2″ gutter/ditch. The side rail is 1/4″ solid maple, making the board 30-1/2″ overall. The middle hole is 1-3/8″.
- Circles are at a radius of 4, 8, and 12″ from the centre. Handmade from premium maple. The base is 1/2" plywood and the playing surface is 1/2" mdf. The base is all one piece, ditch and back are maple. 1/4″ outside rim is built up of thin layers of maple strips.
- Posts are large brass screws covered in black latex rubber
- The entire board, including the bottom surface, is protected with multi coats of quality water-based lacquer.
- The playing surface is rubbed, waxed, and buffed in a multi-step process for exceptionally fast play.
- All boards come ready to hang with instructions, screws, and a “french cleat” hanging block is included. The board portion on the cleat system is recessed into the back of the board – so no rough surface or extra thick feet are required to provide spacing.
- The bottom feet are drilled in rubber bumpers - nice and soft and permanently installed.
- Handmade in Canada
- 26 Large black and natural wood discs that meet tournament standards (24 needed for the game, plus 1 extra of each colour).
- Gameplay instructions
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- A cloth pouch for discs
Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.