DISCOUNTED - This board's laser engraved numbers are slightly blurry. They are still readable and usable, but not perfect. This will not affect game play at all. Rest of the board is beautiful.
The Crokinole Master is your cottage go-to board. This is much more than a Crokinole Board - it is a symbol of a Canadian past time that has been passed down for generations.
Embodied in this heritage design is the truly traditional Crokinole game - a thick octagonal frame, a large baltic birch playing surface, and a rustic design.
In addition to the superb look and feel, this board also is the most innovative of all Crokinole boards - it features an integrated disc storage and dispersion system built right into the back of the board.
It also has a built-in point tracker in the ditch, is wall ready, and can be customized with laser-etched designs of your choosing (if you wish!).
Enjoy playing on this one of a kind crokinole board - The Crokinole Master.
- 30 3/4" Board size
- 26" Tournament size playing surface
- 1 3/4" Frame height
- Laser-etched lines and numbers or a custom engraving to your liking
- Brass screws with rubber bumpers
- Built in point tracker
- "Easy-out" 20 hole design
- Integrated 24 disc storage and dispersion system at the back
- Wall ready
- Each board is unique with different highlights on wood
Included with the board:
- 24 crokinole discs needed for the game
- 100 grams of crokinole board powder for faster play (put small amount in ditch and rub disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount on the playing surface)
- Large 20's cup
- Gameplay instructions and scoring cards
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download now
- Options: Classic - no customizations, Basic Engraving, Detailed Engraving, Detailed Engraving + Engraved Discs
View The Crokinole Master Kit if you are interested in adding extras to your order.
Availability / Shipping Time:
In stock now!