DISCOUNTED: This board has a small spot in the ditch. It will not affect play at all and is purely a cosmetic defect. There is also a small dent on the back of the board. See photos for reference.
The Crokinole Master is your cottage go-to board. This is much more than a Crokinole Board - it is a symbol of a Canadian past time that has been passed down for generations.
Embodied in this heritage design is the truly traditional Crokinole game - a thick octagonal frame, a large baltic birch playing surface, and a rustic design.
In addition to the superb look and feel, this board also is the most innovative of all Crokinole boards - it features an integrated disc storage and dispersion system built right into the back of the board.
It also has a built-in point tracker in the ditch, is wall ready, and can be customized with laser-etched designs of your choosing (if you wish!).
Enjoy playing on this one of a kind crokinole board - The Crokinole Master.
- 30 3/4" Board size
- 26" Tournament size playing surface
- 1 3/4" Frame height
- Laser-etched lines and numbers or a custom engraving to your liking
- Brass screws with rubber bumpers
- Built in point tracker
- "Easy-out" 20 hole design
- Integrated 24 disc storage and dispersion system at the back
- Wall ready
- Each board is unique with different highlights on wood
Included with the board:
- 24 crokinole discs needed for the game
- 100 grams of crokinole board powder for faster play (put small amount in ditch and rub disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount on the playing surface)
- Large 20's cup
- Gameplay instructions and scoring cards
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download now
- Options: Classic - no customizations, Basic Engraving, Detailed Engraving, Detailed Engraving + Engraved Discs
View The Crokinole Master Kit if you are interested in adding extras to your order.
Availability / Shipping Time:
In stock now.