This board is hand-made in Canada with a maple veneer playing surface. It is a traditional style board. The oak frame option measures 28" in diameter with a 23.5" playing surface. The pine frame option is larger, measuring 30.5" with a 26" playing surface.
- Oak frame option - 23.5" maple veneer playing surface with 31.75 mm "20" hole
- Pine frame option - 26" maple veneer playing surface with 31.75 mm "20" hole
- Clean UV printed lines
- Brass bumpers
- Included lip for wall hanging as wall art
- Handmade in Canada
Included with the board:
- 26 discs for a traditional style board - 1 1/8" diameter x 13/32" thick (2.9cm wide x 1cm thick) - 2 extra in the set in case you lose them
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, red, blue, white and green
- 100 grams of Crokinole board powder for faster play (put a small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount on the playing surface)
- Drawstring bag for discs
- Large 20's cup
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- Gameplay instructions, rules, tournament and regular scoring cards
Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
Availability / Shipping Time:
In stock now.
See shipping policies and times.