This board has a small discolouration in the ditch of the board and 2 very small dents on the playing surface. These asthetic blemishes will not affect the play at all. It is perfectly playable and a good looking board. Make sure to use the supplied Crokinole Powder to make the board faster.
As you can see from the photos, there is some nice variation in the wood patterns between boards. This makes The Gold Standard unique!
This board is hand made in Canada from premium select Ash and Baltic birch. It measures 28-1/2" in diameter and is also slightly larger than smaller retail crokinole boards like our Crokinole King.
On the reverse side is a 8 x 8 checkered board that can be used for chess or checkers. Comes complete with English & French game instructions, scoring cards, a drawstring bag, and 26 black and clear (natural) playing discs. For two or four players.
- 23.6 inch Baltic Birch playing surface with 32 mm "20" hole
- Scoring numbers on the playing surface
- Ash side rails
- Checkers on the back
- Plastic bumpers (we include a free bumper replacement guarantee in the event that a bumper breaks or needs replacement)
- Included lip for wall hanging as wall art
- Handmade in Canada
Included with the board:
- 26 traditional size discs - 2.9cm wide x 1cm thick (2 extra in the set in case you lose them)
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, white, red, blue and green
- 100 grams of Crokinole board powder for faster play (put small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount on the playing surface)
- Drawstring bag for discs
- Large 20's cup
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- Gameplay instructions, rules, tournament and regular scoring cards
- Click here to read about how to upgrade from the plastic pins on this board
View The Gold Standard Kit if you are interested in adding extras to your order.
Availability / Shipping Time:
About Discounted Boards Video: