Enjoy playing on the industry standard round tournament crokinole board! Handcrafted to the same specs as a National Crokinole Association tournament board. For tournament and home play.
The playing surface is Canadian maple, 26 inches in diameter with a 2 inch gutter. The professionally lacquered finish provides an incredibly smooth playing surface for accurate take-outs and ricochet shots. The pros that play on your board will enjoy making ‘bounce-back’ shots off of the high-reflex posts. Those same posts will provide laughter and entertainment for those new to the game with the high paced action taking place near the centre hole.
This board is a pleasure to look at as well with the natural finish, crisp brown silk screened lines and brass pegs covered with latex sleeves.
- 26 inch wide with 0.4" tall premium maple playing surface
- 2 inch wide finished gutter
- 1 3/4 inch high, 1/4 inch thick sturdy circular frame
- Handcrafted to NCA (National Crokinole Association) tournament board standards
- Playing surface matches speed of tournament boards
Included in the kit:
- The Standard Tournament Board
- High quality, black padded crokinole board carrying case
- Old English board polish for cleaning and polishing
- 500 grams fast crokinole powder
- 500 grams ultra fast crokinole board powder
- A point tracker up to 100 points with 2 brass pegs
- Tournament size crokinole disc party pack (78 discs - 13 black, 13 natural, 13 blue, 13 red, 13 green, 13 white)
- A large 20's cup
- 8 latex covered replacement screws (brass screws with black latex)
- Tournament style score card pad (50 pages)
- Large drawstring disc pouch
- English & French playing instructions
- Optional: 2 or 4 wooden crokinole cues
- Optional: 12" lazy susan
View The Standard Tournament Board Crokinole Game Set if you are interested in this board without all the extras.
Availability / Shipping Time:
In stock in 3 weeks.