If you grew up playing crokinole then The Baltic Bircher crokinole board is for you! And even if you didn't grow up playing Crokinole and want to appear as though you did, get this board! It has the most Canadian look and feel for a Crokinole Board in terms of style and craftsmanship.
The Baltic Bircher is a handcrafted, Canadian-made board made out of premium select baltic birch wood and cherry side rails. Guaranteed to last for generations of fun!
- Stained Dark Burgundy Ditch - Cherry Side Rails & Birch Playing Surface - Checkers on Back - Optional Points on the Front - Very Smooth Surface
- Large traditional size crokinole board with a 25.5" playing surface
- The base is 1/4" premium birch, with a 3/8" tall premium birch playing surface.
- Lines are thin, crisp and professional
- Several coats of varathane applied to the surface
- Frames are made of cherry wood
- The playing surface is very smooth for exceptionally fast play
- Posts are high-quality brass screws covered in latex
- Overall board is 30"
- Compatible with wall hangers
- Handmade in Canada
Included with the board:
- 26 Large crokinole discs (24 needed for the game, plus 1 extra of each colour)
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, white, red, blue and green
- 100 grams of Crokinole board powder for faster play (put a small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount on the playing surface)
- Cloth drawstring pouch for discs
- Large 20's cup
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- Player's manual with rules, instructions, and tournament / regular scoring cards
Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
- Chess Pieces not Included
- To add Chess Pieces click here
This board's wood playing surface sometimes is patched, meaning there is an oval patch in the wood. This is common with any kind of plywood and does not affect the gameplay at all. It affects the appearance only slightly and is only noticeable upon closer inspection. So if you are concerned about the appearance please add a note at checkout stating you'd like a board without patched wood. Thanks!
In stock now.