Play like a tournament champion on this tournament crokinole board, handcrafted to the same specs as a National Crokinole Association tournament board.
The playing surface is beautiful Canadian maple, 26 inches in diameter with a 2 inch gutter. The professionally lacquered finish provides an incredibly smooth playing surface for accurate take-outs and ricochet shots. The pros that play on your board will enjoy making ‘bounce-back’ shots off of the high-reflex posts. Those same posts will provide laughter and entertainment for those new to the game with the high paced action taking place near the centre hole.
This board is a pleasure to look at as well with the sharp red or black gutter and centre hole, crisp black silk screened lines and brass pegs covered with black sleeves. Your table will be protected due to the perfectly spaced rubber feet on the underside that also provide stability.
This board comes with 26 playing pieces (two sets of 13, in two different colours), a drawstring bag for storing your playing pieces, playing wax, 20's cup, and an official rule book, score cards, and playing instructions.
- 26 inch wide with 1/2 inch tall premium maple playing surface
- 2 inch wide finished gutter
- 1 3/4 inch high, 1/4 inch thick sturdy circular frame
- Handcrafted to NCA (National Crokinole Association) tournament board standards
- Playing surface matches speed of tournament boards
Included with the board:
- 26 crokinole discs (24 needed for game, plus 1 extra of each colour)
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, white, red, blue and green
- Cloth draw string disc pouch
- 100 grams of fast crokinole board powder for faster play (put small amount in ditch and rub disc on it before shooting)
- Large 20's cup
- Playing instructions, rules, and scorecards
View The Champions Board Kit if you are interested in adding extras to your order.
In stock in 2 weeks.