The Crokinole Master is your cottage go-to board. This is much more than a Crokinole Board - it is a symbol of a Canadian past time that has been passed down for generations.
Embodied in this heritage design is the truly traditional Crokinole game - a thick octagonal frame, a large baltic birch playing surface, and a rustic design.
In addition to the superb look and feel, this board also is the most innovative of all Crokinole boards - it features an integrated disc storage and dispersion system built right into the back of the board. It also has a built-in point tracker in the ditch, is wall ready.
Enjoy playing on this one of a kind crokinole board - The Crokinole Master.
- 30 3/4" Board size
- 26" Tournament size playing surface
- 1 3/4" Frame height
- Laser-etched lines and numbers
- Brass screws with rubber bumpers
- Built in point tracker
- "Easy-out" 20 hole design
- Integrated 24 disc storage and dispersion system at the back
- Wall ready
- Each board is unique with different highlights on wood
Included with the board:
- The Crokinole Master Board
- High quality, black padded crokinole board carrying case
- Old English board polish for cleaning and polishing
- 500 grams fast crokinole powder
- 500 grams ultra fast crokinole board powder
- A point tracker up to 100 points with 2 brass pegs
- Tournament size crokinole disc party pack (78 discs - 13 black, 13 natural, 13 blue, 13 red, 13 green, 13 white)
- A large 20's cup
- 8 latex covered replacement screws (brass screws with black latex)
- Tournament style score card pad (50 pages)
- Large drawstring disc pouch
- English & French playing instructions
- Optional: 2 or 4 wooden crokinole cues
View The Crokinole Master Board Game Set if you are interested in this board without all the extras.
Availability / Shipping Time:
In stock in 1 month.