This board is hand made in Canada from premium select Ash and Baltic birch. It is a traditional size board measuring 28-1/2" in diameter with a 24" playing surface. On the reverse side is a 8 x 8 checkered board that can be used for chess or checkers.
- 24" Baltic Birch playing surface with 32 mm "20" hole
- Scoring numbers on the playing surface
- Ash side rails
- Checkers on the back
- Plastic bumpers
- Included lip for wall hanging as wall art
- Handmade in Canada
Included in the kit:
- The Gold Standard traditional size crokinole board
- High quality, black padded crokinole board carrying case
- Old English board polish for cleaning and polishing
- 500 grams fast crokinole powder
- 500 grams ultra fast crokinole board powder
- A point tracker up to 100 points with 2 brass pegs
- Traditional size crokinole disc party pack (78 discs - 13 black, 13 natural, 13 blue, 13 red, 13 green, 13 white)
- A large 20's cup
- 8 latex covered replacement screws (silver colour screws with black latex)
- Tournament style score card pad (50 pages)
- Large drawstring disc pouch
- English & French playing instructions
- Optional: 2 or 4 wooden crokinole cues
View The Gold Standard Traditional Size Crokinole Board Game Set if you are interested in this board without all the extras.
This board's wood playing surface sometimes is patched, meaning there is an oval patch in the wood. This is common with any kind of plywood and does not affect the game play at all. It affects the appearance only slightly and is only noticeable upon closer inspection. So if you are concerned about the appearance please add a note at checkout stating you'd like a board without patched wood. Thanks!
In stock in 2 weeks.