Our crokinole kits are the ultimate expression of the crokinole game, containing not only a high quality crokinole board but essential extras such as a padded carrying case for protection, storage and transport. Kits also come with enough discs for 4 player crokinole where each player plays their own colour! Kits are a good deal because they bulk all the items together at a lesser rate than buying them separately. And of course, they come with more sliding powder too!
About the Board in this Kit
The Gold Standard is hand made in Canada from premium select Ash and Baltic birch. It is a traditional size board measuring 28-1/2" in diameter with a 24" playing surface. On the reverse side is a 8 x 8 checkered board that can be used for chess or checkers.
Point Numbers & Checkers On Back - Ash Rails - Smooth Playing Surface
- 24" Baltic Birch playing surface with 32 mm "20" hole
- Scoring numbers on the playing surface
- Ash side rails
- Checkers on the back
- Plastic bumpers
- Included lip for wall hanging as wall art
- Handmade in Canada
Included in the kit:
- The Gold Standard traditional size crokinole board
- High quality, black padded crokinole board carrying case
- Old English board polish for cleaning and polishing
- 500 grams fast crokinole powder
- 500 grams ultra fast crokinole board powder
- A point tracker up to 100 points with 4 brass pegs
- Traditional size crokinole disc party pack (78 discs - 13 black, 13 natural, 13 blue, 13 red, 13 green, 13 white)
- A large 20's cup
- Tournament style score card pad (50 pages)
- Large drawstring disc pouch
- English & French playing instructions
- Optional: 2 or 4 deluxe optimal length (16.8") crokinole cues
View The Gold Standard Crokinole Board Game Set if you are interested in this board without all the extras.
View our Premium Gold Standard Crokinole Board Kit if you are interested in this board with different extras.
This board's wood playing surface sometimes is patched, meaning there is an oval patch in the wood. This is common with any kind of plywood and does not affect the game play at all. It affects the appearance only slightly and is only noticeable upon closer inspection. So if you are concerned about the appearance please add a note at checkout stating you'd like a board without patched wood. Thanks!
In stock now.