The Deluxe Crokinole Board is hand-made in Canada from premium select Maple veneer, Walnut Rails, and Baltic birch. It is a very solid, well-built board. It has a good weight to it and is meant to last for generations of play. It is a traditional style crokinole board measuring 28-1/2" in diameter with a 24" playing surface. On the reverse side is a 8 x 8 checkerboard that can be used for chess or checkers.
Point Numbers on Front & Checkers on Back - Premium Maple Veneer Playing Surface & Beautiful Walnut Side Rails - Solid Construction
- 24" Maple veneer playing surface with 32 mm "20" hole
- Scoring numbers on the playing surface
- Walnut side rails
- Birch ditch
- Checkers on the back
- Latex Covered Brass Screws for bumpers (we include a free bumper replacement guarantee in the event that a bumper breaks or needs replacement)
- Handmade in Canada
Included with the board:
- 26 small discs for a traditional style board - 1 1/8" diameter x 13/32" thick (2.9cm wide x 1cm thick) - 2 extra in the set in case you lose them
- Your choice of disc colours: black, natural, red, blue, white and green
- 100 grams of Crokinole board powder for faster play (put a small amount in the ditch and rub the disc on it before shooting or sprinkle a small amount on the playing surface)
- Drawstring bag for discs
- Large 20's cup
- 200 scorecards PDF: Download Now
- Gameplay instructions, rules, tournament and regular scoring cards
- Chess Pieces not Included
- To add Chess Pieces click here
Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
Availability / Shipping Time:
In stock now.
See shipping policies and times.