Our crokinole kits are the ultimate expression of the crokinole game, containing not only a high-quality crokinole board but essential extras such as a padded carrying case for protection, storage and transport. Kits also come with enough discs for 4-player crokinole where each player plays their own colour! Kits are a good deal because they bulk all the items together at a lesser rate than buying them separately. And of course, they come with more sliding powder too!
About the Board in this Kit
The Royal Red Tournament Crokinole Board is a beautiful, Canadian-made wooden masterpiece. Made of premium maple veneer with a silky smooth finish, it is bound to be your family's favourite board game year round - especially during Christmas and at the cottage while on vacation.
In every area this crokinole board supersedes expectations - the discs glide gracefully fast across the glassy surface while the rubber posts provide delightful and sometimes unpredictable scoring bounces towards the 20-point hole.
Crokinole Canada highly recommends this board as a Christmas gift as it will sit nicely beside the tree on Christmas morning and can be enjoyed immediately by family and friends gathered together.
Also, if you are a championship player, you will appreciate this board as it meets all the National Crokinole Association standards in terms of size, dimension, and play!
Enjoy The Royal Red Tournament Crokinole Board Game Set - a set that will be an inheritance item for the next generation. Just don't fight over it!
Dark Burgundy Stained Ditch - Most Consistent Surface - Very Fast Playing Surface - Meets NCA Standards
Meets NCA Standards - Standard tournament-style crokinole board with 26" playing surface
30" x 1.5" tall frame
1/2" tall playing surface
Multi-step waxing process for one of the fastest boards on the market
Posts are thick brass screws covered in latex tubing (also tournament size)
35mm "20" hole
2" wide finished burgundy coloured gutter
Made of premium maple MDF
Composite base to prevent warpage downwards over time (called cupping)
Contoured feet on the base to lift the board slightly off the table, so it can be moved easily without scratching the table
The ditch is made of finished MDF which makes sliding the pieces around between gameplay very smooth and easy
Required with the board (select discs above):
- 4 colours of large crokinole discs (24 needed for the game, plus 1 extra of each colour)
- Your choice of disc colours (4 minimum): black, natural, white, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple, pink, light blue, lime green, and walnut stain
- Please note: The discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
Included in the kit:
- The Royal Red Crokinole Board
- High-quality, black padded crokinole board carrying case
- Old English board polish for cleaning and polishing
- 500 grams fast crokinole powder
- 500 grams ultra fast crokinole board powder
- A crokinole disc party pack (your choice of disc colours - 4 minimum)
- A point tracker up to 100 points with 4 brass pegs
- A large 20's cup
- Tournament style score card pad (50 pages)
- Large drawstring disc pouch
- English & French playing instructions
- Optional: 2 or 4 crokinole cues
- Optional: 12" lazy susan
View The Royal Red Board Game Set if you are interested in this board without all the extras.
Availability / Shipping Time:
In Stock Now.
Call 1-519-276-8030 to place a phone order if you wish to do so instead of online ordering.