These crokinole discs are made of hard maple. Hard maple is the standard for crokinole discs because it does not dent upon impact. Available in large (1 1/4" diameter) or small (1 1/8" diameter) discs. Available colours are blue, green, white, red, natural, black, yellow, orange, purple, light blue, lime green, walnut stain, and pink (check our other listings).
• Half set of 13 pink crokinole discs (1 extra in the set in case you lose them)
• Made of dent-resistant hard maple
• Shiny Finish
• Comes in large or small discs - use the selector to choose your disc size.
Large Tournament Style Discs:
• Discs are 1 1/4" diameter x 3/8" thick (3.2cm x 0.9cm)
• For NCA Standard boards and Large Traditional / Octagonal boards
• For boards with a 20 hole that is 1 3/8" (3.5cm) and a playing surface of 26" in diameter or more
Small Traditional Style Discs:
• Discs are 1 1/8" diameter x 3/8" thick (2.9cm wide x 0.9cm thick)
• For octagonal boards with a playing surface up to 24" in diameter
• For boards with a 20 hole that is 1 1/4" (3.2cm)
Please note: These discs are flat on both sides which is tournament standard.
In stock now!