Enjoy playing on this Tournament-size and speed crokinole board, handcrafted in Canada with premium select Canadian Maple.
The playing surface is a glassy smooth, 26 inch marvel with clean UV lines and scoring numbers printed beneath the finish. The multi-step lacquering and buffing process applied to this board ensures a consistent, smooth playing surface for a fun game of crokinole.
Everyone and anyone who plays on this board will enjoy the latex covered posts which provide an amazing bounce, sometimes landing the crokinole disc in the middle 20 point hole after both calculated or non-calculated shots!
The back of the board is painted entirely black with a white checkerboard gracing the center. Clean white feet are installed on the bottom for complete stabilization of the board.
Point Numbers on Front & Checkers on Back - Smooth Painted Black Ditch & Back - Canadian Maple Surface & Side Rails - Very Fast Surface - Meets NCA Standards
- 26-inch-wide with 1/2-inch-tall premium maple playing surface
- 2-inch-wide finished gutter, painted black
- 1 3/4-inch-high, 1/4-inch-thick sturdy circular frame
- Back of the board is painted black with a white checkerboard
- Crisp, traditional Scoring Numbers printed on the board
- Brass posts covered in black sleeves for optimal bounce back shots
- Sturdy white feet evenly spaced on the underside to provide overall stability
Included with the board:
- 26 Tournament Size crokinole discs (two sets of 13 in two different colours)
- Your choice of disc colours: green, red, white, blue, black, natural
- Drawstring bag for discs
- Crokinole board powder (80 grams)
- Large 20's cup
- Crokinole Rules in English and French
- Tournament Level Score Cards Included along with a Catalogue and Coupon for your next purchase from us
- Chess Pieces not Included
- To add Chess Pieces click here
View the Premium Crokinole Canada Board Kit if you are interested in adding extras to your order.
Stock / Availability
In stock now.
The Story Behind The Crokinole Canada Board
Ted Fuller of Crokinole Canada decided to venture out and improve various features on tournament size Crokinole boards. That was the simple premise behind the development of the highly-anticipated Crokinole Canada board.
The board itself is a result of much customer feedback. Questions coming from customers perusing Crokinole Canada’s showroom at 5 Industrial Road and online were something like this: “Where are the numbers on these boards?” and “Is there checkers on the back of this board?” It made Ted stop and think that it was time to introduce a new board in the crokinole board arena. With that in mind, he contacted his brother in law and his brother in law’s business partner to come up with something amazing - something that would bring Crokinole back as a 21st Century Game.
To do so, Ted brought 2 tournament level boards meeting NCA specifications to the craftsmen in order to achieve tournament size specifications and add some winning crokinole board traits which were missing from existing tournament size boards.
This is the first time that a tournament board integrates crisp, smaller scoring numbers for games up to 100. Many traditional crokinole players are comfortable playing with that point system as they grew up doing so (I know I grew up using the 5, 10, 15, 20 point system).
And that my friends is the story behind The Crokinole Canada Board. We have had tons of fun coming up with this board and trust that it will afford you many hours of sweet memories and enjoyment.
Enjoy playing on this super fun, smooth surfaced tournament size Crokinole Board!
2021 Crokinole Board Lineup from Crokinole Canada: